CMHA is in compliance with all federal, state, local, and internal policies and procedures. CMHA has a Compliance Department that carries out the following main functions to better serve the residents of Cuyahoga County:
- Conflict-of-Interest disclosures
- HCVP Hearing Officer program
- Labor Compliance Davis-Bacon monitoring and enforcement
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Voluntary Compliance Agreement, and
- Other General Compliance matters such as quality control, compliance reviews, annual training and policy/procedure development.