Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP)
Under the general direction of the Director of HCVP or designee, the Contracting Supervisor is responsible for the application of CMHA policies which pertain to initial inspections, lease requirements, owner approval/disapproval and the processing of Requests for Tenancy Approval (RFTA). Responsible for maintaining control of the daily operational functions of the assigned area, such as scheduling clients, report monitoring to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of servicing needs of the clients and program. The selected candidate will be passionate about the Authority’s mission and will strive to advance the mission, vision, and values to internal and external stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Associates’ Degree in public administration, business administration or closely related field required. Bachelor’s degree in public administration or business administration is preferred.
At least five (5) years’ experience in public housing or large public sector environment. At least five (5) years’ experience in a customer service driven setting. Experience managing and supervising staff. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of operations and production planning.
- Ability to work in a team environment and build effective relationships with co-workers.
- Knowledge of Housing Choice Voucher Program rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of software systems and major data system experience.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and organize data.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills in planning and work production.
- Experience in customer services preferable with public sector clients.
- Research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to articulate service area needs to management.
- Possession of a valid Ohio vehicle operator's license and insurability under agency policies.