Maintenance Materials Specialist - Downtown AMP
Under the close supervision of a higher classified employee, the Maintenance Materials Specialist is responsible for maintaining and controlling the maintenance system and issuing supplies and equipment for service requests. Receive, store equipment, material, supplies, merchandise, and related items at CMHA. Maintain accurate and timely inventory control records. The incumbent will also be responsible for performing simple, emergency or temporary maintenance tasks as assigned. Grounds maintenance, including but not limited to: litter pick-up, grass cutting and trimming, landscaping and snow removal. Building maintenance. No supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some course work in accounting, bookkeeping, or other record keeping functions is preferred.
One year of stock work or related record keeping experience is preferred and one year of basic maintenance tasks.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including but not limited to a personal computer, electronic calculator, and photocopier.
- Knowledge of maintenance, inventory control, accounting, and clerical procedures.
- Ability to write clearly and legibly
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with CMHA residents and employees.
- Ability to perform one or more of the craft vocational areas at a high proficiency level.
- Ability to coordinate work with lower classified employees.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with the public, CMHA residents, and other CMHA employees.
- Possession of a valid Ohio vehicle operator's license and insurability under agency policies.