Service Person IV - Downtown AMP
Under the general supervision of a higher classified employer, the Service Person IV performs basic and major maintenance, repair, and construction and all alterations of CMHA buildings, facilities, and equipment. No supervisory responsibilities; may serve as lead worker for lower classified employees when so designated. The selected candidate will be passionate about the Authority’s mission and will strive to advance the mission, vision, and values to internal and external stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Some course work in one or more of the vocational skill areas is preferred.
Two (2) to three (3) years of progressively more responsible experience in maintenance work.
• Ability to read, understands, and follows written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to write clearly and legibly.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Ability to work inside or outside in cold, hot, wet, and /or dry weather.
- Ability to perform light to heavy lifting.
- Ability to perform one or more of the craft vocational areas at a high proficiency level.
- Ability to coordinate work with lower classified employees.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with the public, CMHA residents, and other CMHA employees.
- Possession of a valid Ohio vehicle operator's license and insurability under agency policies.