Under the general supervision of the Director of Resident Services or designee, the incumbent plays a vital role in supporting sustainable communities and helping residents overcome barriers by working with residents to identify, prioritize, and address immediate needs. Refers families to programs, community-based service providers, and other community agencies for supportive services as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, or closely related field required. LSW preferred.
Three to five years’ experience providing case management services to low-income families.
Extensive knowledge of community-based services and resources for families and children preferred.
- Ability to research and collect data and display critical thinking, thoughtful analysis, and resourcefulness in the performance of all duties.
- Able to work effectively independently and with others to complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strong time and task management skills.
- Well-organized, punctual, and a self-starter.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respectfully and effectively interact with CMHA employees, residents, community partners, and the general public.
- Possess proficiency in the MS Office suite.
- Possession of a valid Ohio vehicle operator's license and insurability under agency policies.