Housing Recertification Specialist
Carver Park AMP
Under the supervision of a higher classified employee, the Housing Recertification Specialist performs annual recertification and interim re-examinations to determine continuing eligibility status for CMHA housing as it relates to the Applications and Recertifications areas of Asset Management. No supervisory responsibilities. The selected candidate will be passionate about the Authority’s mission and will strive to advance the mission, vision, and values to internal and external stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High School Diploma or the equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
Three (3) to five (5) years’ of progressive office experience required. Two years’ experience working with Public Housing Programs.
- Ability to work in an independent setting.
- Ability to use adding machine and data entry equipment.
- A good working knowledge of office procedures, with reference to preparation and maintenance of records.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local statutes, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures pertaining to Public Housing.
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write clearly and legibly.
- Ability to interact well with employees, residents, and the general public.
- Possession of a valid Ohio vehicle operator's license and insurability under agency policies.