Lead Asset Site Manager
Conventional and Multifamily Affordable Housing
Under the general direction of the Regional Deputy Director or designee, the incumbent is responsible for assisting with the daily operations at a high-rise or large family property. The incumbent is responsible for site administration, ensuring that the property is operating efficiently and profitably. The Lead Asset Site Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of property performance to include but not limited to maintaining physical building operations, leasing administration, financial performance and resident relations. Direct supervision of onsite office support and maintenance staff. The selected candidate will be passionate about the Authority’s mission and will strive to advance the mission, vision, and values to internal and external stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Construction Management or Real Estate is highly preferred.
One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience in Property Management Operations, Financial/Fiscal Management, Project Management or Real Estate Management. Designation as a Public Housing Manager (PHM) or other related certification is highly desirable. Certification required within one (1) year of employment.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with the public, applicants, CMHA residents, and staff.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, regulations, pertaining to Civil and Disability Rights and EEO.
- Familiarization with the preparation of budgets, monthly statements of income and expenses, accounts payable, accounts receivable, delinquencies, collections, and the ability to read and understand financial reporting.
- Able to direct and analyze both the physical and fiscal operations of the property.
- Ability to create involvement in the community and with local organizations for residents.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate reports.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the operational indicators of a property.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to respond to on-call emergencies 24/7.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Understands supports and models with professionalism the agency's Mission, Vision, and Values.
Possession of a valid Ohio vehicle operator's license and insurability under agency policies. COVID VACCINATION INFORMATION: The Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority requires evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination for newly hired employees.* *The Americans with Disabilities Act ("ADA") requires CMHA to maintain confidentiality of employee medical information. Any information provided will be kept confidential and will be stored separately from the employee’s personnel files as required under the ADA. CMHA provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Please contact CMHA’s Human Resources at 216-348-5030 (voice) or email HRDir@cmha.net.