The CMHA Neighborhood Network (NN) provides the tools and solutions that aid in increasing awareness and knowledge base of residents in computer technology. The centers are open to any resident with the desire to learn and gain computer skills to seek employment, job readiness training, entrepreneurship training, self-directed job searches, as well as seniors who need additional socialization opportunities and
youth who will be exposed to careers in the growing computer technology field. Our residents are the building blocks of our community. It is this belief that drives NN to strengthen communities, one neighbor at a time.
We offer classes in:
- Computer Basics 1 & 2
- Job Skills Training/Employment
- Resume Building
- Workshops (e.g. Cleveland Saves)
- GED Mentoring
- Youth Activities (homework assistance)
- Senior Services (Internet, email and social activities)
There are currently eight computer labs operating within the CMHA Estates.
- Carl B. Stokes Social Services Mall
- Riverview Towers
- Lakeview Terrace Community Center
- Riverside Park Community Center (Partnership with Bellaire Puritas Development Corporation)
- Riverside Park Homes, Doris V. Jones Building (Partnership with Bellaire Puritas Development Corporation)
- Wade Park
- Heritage View
- Wood Hill Estates
- Carver Park
Each lab has open time and computer classes available with lab monitors to assist.
For more information, contact Laura Cowan, CMHA I.T. Technical Trainer at email@example.com or (216) 271-2257.